Dr. Jason Cundiff is a Board-Certified Otolaryngologist. He completed his training at University of Illinois in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Cundiff is thoroughly trained in the medical and surgical treatment of disease of theear, nose and throat and related structures of the head and neck.
Jason Cundiff, M.D., FACS has received several awards and honors for exceptional patient care during his career. He was nominated by his peers and served as the Chairman of Surgery at Good Shepherd Hospital from 2017-2018.
He received the Physician Excellence in Teamwork Award which is awarded to one physician in McHenry County on an annual basis and is awarded based on:
- Exemplifying excellence in physician collaboration
- Signifying a willingness to identify and utilize the teachable moments with others on the health care team
- Utilizing relationship-based care principles
- Exhibiting passion about medicine/health care
- Consistently delivering high levels of patient satisfaction